Mrs. Roush’s Kindergarten Homework Sheet
October 6th – October 10th
Monday, October 6th
1. Since it’s fire safety week, talk to your child about a safe exit from your home.
2. Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a PE day, please dress accordingly.
Tuesday, October 7th
1. Please practice sight words.
Wednesday, October 8th
1. Tomorrow (Thursday) is PE day, please dress accordingly.
2. Please practice letter sounds with your child.
Thursday, October 9th
1. Your child brought home a baggie with books inside. Please have your child read these books to you, pointing to all words. Record this in the yellow reading log.