Here's our kindergarten homework for the week:
Monday, September 2nd:
1. No School/Labor Day
Tuesday, September 3rd:
1. Spread out the light blue numbers given to you. Have your child name them in random order.
2. Have a towel for rest time.
3. Bring an individual snack every day.
Wednesday, September 4th:
1. Work on the “Birthday Wishes” project sent home today.
Thursday, August 29:
1. Have your child read or read to them the paper books
Teddy Bear Manners and Fish Alive/sign in the green reading log.
2. TOMORROW IS PE. Please dress your child in tennis shoes, shorts or pants.
3. Try to dress in gold and blue fo TOMORROW'S WV day!
**Please don't forget we're always asking for donations of clorox wipes, tissues and individual packaged snACKS.