We are in need of Clorox wipes, any donations would be greatly appreciated!!
I'm finishing our Math Beginning of the Year testing this week. Results of both tests will be shared with you on Parent/Teacher conference night, October 14th.
Homework this week:
Monday, September 30th:
1. Homework may or may not be in your child’s folder on the correct day. Please just look for the assignment the next evening.
2. Donations of Clorox wipes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all who donated snacks!
Tuesday, October 1st:
1. Have your child practice counting, 1-100, as quick as possible.
Wednesday, October 2nd:
1. Have your child read the book My Book of Words beginning with Vv/sign in reading log.
Thursday, Ocotber 3rd:
1. TOMORROW is our PE day, please dress in tennis shoes and socks, shorts or pants.
2. TOMORROW is our WV Spirit Friday, please try to wear gold, blue or both J.