September 11th: School Picture Day
September 13th: Friday the 13th (just realized this as I'm typing :( )
September 19th: 2 hour early dismissal
September 20th: Coloton H.'s Birthday!!
September 20th: All fundraising money/orders are due
This week I start Beginning of the Year testing for Reading and Math. When it's all completed, you'll be seeing a parent report on our October 14th conferences.
This Week's Homework:
Monday, September 9th:
1. Name the red letters in random order/record in the green reading log on the letter names/sounds sheet.
2. Have your child read the book My Book of Words Beginning with Ff/sign in reading log.
Tuesday, September 10th:
1. Have your child read the paper books Fish Alive & My Ff book/sign in reading log.
2. Name the blue numbers in random order.
3. TOMORROW is School Picture Day
Wednesday, September 11th:
1. Have your child read the book My Book of Words Beginning with Cc/record in reading log.
Thursday, September 12th:
1. TOMORROW is our PE day, please dress in tennis shoes and socks, shorts or pants.
2. TOMORROW is our WV Spirit Friday, please try to wear gold, blue or both J.
*****As always, we'd love donations of individual packaged snacks and Clorox wipes. Thank you!!