September 29th – October 2nd
Monday, September 29th
1. Using the sight words sent home last week; please review these words with your child.
2. Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a PE day, please dress accordingly.
3. Please have your child wear blue tomorrow (Tuesday) for autism awareness.
Tuesday, September 30th
1. Please, practice counting to 100 with your child.
Wednesday, October 1st
1. Tomorrow (Thursday) is PE day, please dress accordingly.
2. Using the blue numbers, please have your put the numbers in order.
Thursday, October 2nd
1. Your child brought home a baggie with books inside. Please have your child read these books to you, pointing to all words. Record this in the yellow reading log.