Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday, November 17th

Last week we started checking out Library books, please read or have your child read parts of the book to you and record it in the yellow reading log. 

I also sent home an invitation to our Kindergarten Christmas program.  Please make arrangements to be a Bridgeport United Methodist Church on Tuesday, December 9th by 6:30; however, we have 69 students this year times 2 adults, that's 138 adults plus any grandparent or sibling, we're estimating 250 people attending this program, I suggest coming early!

When looking at my weekly pictures from last week, I noticed I'm not taking pictures of our morning centers, I swear we do Reading work too!  Our Math centers focused on before or after a given number and a Thanksgiving I-spy activity with counting and graphing.  We're adding addition to this activity this week.






We also worked on some pretty cool fall leaf patterns...not your typical patterns I noticed :).



No comments:

Post a Comment